LifeCoach.us Is about "closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be" in key areas of life; Spiritually, Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, Socially, and Financially.
Achieving the results through; 1on1 Coaching, Audios/Books, and Seminars.
Jim Rohn: "Become a Good Student, a Student of the Obvious."
In a Nutshell:
Attitude - Way of looking at things.
Exercise - Activity to develop the body.
Nutrition - Process of taking in and assimilating food.
The Six Essentials:
1. Think - Positive Mental Attitude. Audios (listen to them daily), Books (read a page per day), Day Planner/Journal (write it down), Dream Box/Collage (dreams are the seedlings of realities).
2. Drink - 6-8 glasses of water daily (spring, or filtered).
3. Eat - Proper Diet (organic - fruits, vegetables, grains, fish, chicken, etc.).
4. Air - Breathe Deeply.
5. Exercise - A. Stretching - maintains full use of muscles, bones, and joints. B.Sustained Exercise (walking, running, swimming, bicycling, etc.) at least 20 minutes 5 times a week. Pulse rate 60 to 80% of maximum.
6. Rest - 6-8 hours of Peaceful Sleep daily.
How to Win:
1. Have a definite purpose and a burning desire for its achievement.
2. Have a definite plan and put this plan into continuous action.
3. Close your mind against all negative and discouraging influences.
4. Form alliances with people who will help and encourage you to follow through with the plan and the purpose.
Four Stages of Competence:
1. Unconscious Incompetence - You don't know you don't know.
2. Conscious Incompetence - You know you don't know.
3. Conscious Competence - You know that you know.
4. Unconscious Competence - You know. It's "Second Nature".
Four Stages of Money (a tool):
1. Earn it - Survival.
2. Grow it - Stability.
3. Enjoy it - Success.
4. Give it - Significance.
Concentrate on the overwhelming truth that everything in life is created twice. There is a mental or first creation in your mind and then is physical or second creation. What you think becomes your reality!
- As a Man Thinketh, James Allen
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- The Art of Exceptional Living, Jim Rohn
- The Magic of Believing, Claude M. Bristol
- How to Become a MILLIONAIRE, Earl shaoff
- The Magic of Thinking BIG, David J. Schwartz
- The Richest Man in Babylon, George S. Clason
- The Science of Getting Rich, Wallace D.Wattles
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey
- SUCCESS Magazine, Darren Hardy
Success - A few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
Failure - A few errors in judgment, repeated every day.
Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.
Success you attract by the person you become.
Success is your psychological state of mind.
Success is a journey, not a destination.
Doubt takes you out of Action. Action takes you out of Doubt. Conquer Doubt w/Action!!!
OUR COACHES HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE – RETAIL TO WALL STREET.
Push yourself to reach your dreams using a life coach. You will work one-on-one with your coach to develop a master action plan that clearly states your goals and defines the steps you need to get there. Using the strategies by personal achievement experts, you will discover methods for overcoming the obstacles in your way. Team up with a coach and start achieving today!